The Nativity Catholic School Gala is our primary school fundraiser! The first event occurred in 1984, and it has been going strong ever since. All proceeds go toward the ongoing vitality of our Catholic school funding educational materials, instructional technology, upgrades to our buildings and daily operations..
We celebrate the great things that God has done for our school. It is a fun and exciting way to unite parents, faculty, staff, families, volunteers and our community in one common cause. Additionally, it is an evening of fellowship within our community that highlights the many attributes of our wonderful school and helps to continue the legacy of educational excellence and character development found at Nativity Catholic School.
Highlights of the Gala
In addition to a sit down dinner and the opportunity to socialize with other Nativity families, you will find:
- Silent & Live Auctions
- Classroom Projects Auction
Ways to Particpate
- Donate an auction item: Gift certificates, merchandise, service or anything creative you can think of! We welcome vacation getaways, sporting event tickets, creative gift baskets or donated skilled trade hours (electrical, carpentry, cooking lessons etc.) and more! We will gladly pick up your items or you may drop them off at the Parish or School office.
- Advertise: Advertise your business in our Nativity Gala booklet. The booklet is distributed to over 500 families in the Rhinelander area. Contact the parish office or the event coordinator,Scott Meier, to purchase an advertisement.
- Sponsor the Event: This option enables your business to secure additional marketing value via expanded visibility and prominence in our gala booklet. Your support will directly benefit the students in areas such as operating expense support, new technology, facility upgrades and/or educational materials.
- Volunteer: We need your help to make the Gala successful. Email [email protected] for Gala volunteer opportunities or contact Scott Meier.
- Attend: Gala tickets will be available December/January.
- Pray for a successful event!
Melanie Nycz 715-362-5588 [email protected]